The Pumpkin Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your goal?

+3
Stone
bessie
Helen99
7 posters

Go down

What's your goal? Empty What's your goal?

Post  Mitzidog Sat May 22, 2010 1:29 am

I realised quite early on that my goal was to be as high up the points board as I could. Everything else was secondary to that.

Obviously quests were important as they got you points and other things that helped.

Now I'm about as high up as I'm going to get, I'm trying to stay in the top 10 for everything except cash. I will use cash for more research and keeping my Wimps happy etc.

So what is your aim in the game - is it to stay in the top 100, or to reach your next level by a certain date?

Mitzidog

Back to top Go down

What's your goal? Empty Re: What's your goal?

Post  Helen99 Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

Once upon a time my goal was to become a Rose Cavalier. Then it was to get a second garden. That seems so long ago now!
At the start of this year my goal was to make the first page of the leader board and I'm currently hanging in there at the bottom. At the moment I'm obsessed with quests and aiming for the extra garden reward.

Good luck to everyone with their own personal goals.
Helen99
Helen99

Back to top Go down

Post  bessie Sun May 30, 2010 1:03 am

My aim is to keep ticking over as i am, and not to drop down the board. Trying to get higher fertilizer for my chosen crops but its hard work lol.

Keep planting

Bessie

bessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 am

My main goal from the start has been getting a 4th garden and getting to the top 20. I've done both but now I read that there's a 5th garden to be gotten even later on so I'll keep beavering away.

Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 8:31 am

I decided that I want to make Emperor ultimately... other than that I strive to be the best I can be at my level....
Currently I am 111 overall, but at Lily Lobbyist I am listed as 12 ... it is really equal 1st because you are listed in order of joining MHE when there is more than 1 at the same level

Polish your spades folks and get busy... Pumpkins have nobbled 11 of the top 20 places... 1 each MHE and WP... 7 with no guild ...lets grab those 9 places !!!

Edwina
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thepumpkinpatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  juliansmile Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 am

I'm trying, but I have not enough cash for a second garden (7000,00 gB do I have now)
juliansmile
juliansmile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

I would suggest making your second garden your priority, once you have 2 gardens producing your money and levels will increase fast. Beware that the second garden has to be cleared again from weeds, rocks and treestumps and moles (if you don't like them) but that's actually a lot faster than it took for the first garden.

Stone

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 am

You have to clear your third garden too but the fourth (quest reward ) comes clean...no weeds, rocks, moles or tree stumps !!! Nice !!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen99 Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm

I need a new goal now Very Happy

Molehill Emperor seems too obvious (and far too far away). I'll have to have a think... Rolling Eyes
Helen99
Helen99

Back to top Go down

What's your goal? Empty new goal

Post  mitzidog Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 am

Hi Helen99

it's pretty tough to advance on that first page - all the people just playing occasionally are whittled out and, while it's not the be all and end all we're all taking our scores seriously.

Perhaps you could try and catch up with Dragekongen - the first non Pumpkin above you.

Perhaps a little research on a tree that will give you the edge could get you those extra points you needed.

Is everyone around you sticking to their quests? Perhaps you could move up that board.

You could set yourself a date target to reach 50,000,000 points.

For me it's the long climb up to Emperor - I'm almost certain to get there second, but it will still feel pretty good.

I'm also slightly ahead on quests at the moment, but I don't suppose that will last forever.

mitzidog

Back to top Go down

Post  juliansmile Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

I'm going well for my next garden, 30,000 gb
juliansmile
juliansmile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 am

Way to go Julian !!! Well done !!!Stone gives very good advice !!! We all challenge ourselves by setting ourselves targets apart from the MHE quests
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  juliansmile Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 am

I'm at the spinach quest, I've around 1000 spinach now and as reward I get lot of gB
juliansmile
juliansmile

Back to top Go down

Post  llanann Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:02 pm

My goal is just to get to the end, no matter how long it takes.
llanann
llanann

http://purplepatch333.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Enjoy the journey Ilannan !!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hzy Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 am

To begin with my goal was to climb the ranks as quickly as I could and become an Emperor.. Then as the levels progressed, I realised that it was not going to be as easy as all that and I needed to find a strategy. I seem to have been struggling to get past Walnut Watcher for forever now and its become depressing to watch my score and not be able to really do anything much to get to the next level any faster. I almost gave up but had a rethink. I was unable to watch my garden for a few weeks because of illness/hospital and when I came back - We had "CACTUS" It has taken me a while to try it but Im quite exited about them and wish I could hurry along the 48 hour quest wait lol! (seems the theme for me is impatience)
Recently though there has been so much camaraderie and interaction that I am freshly inspired and this is the main thing that made me want to keep playing.. The game has become fun again so thank you everybody for being a pretty fun bunch and for sharing your experiences of the game.
So I guess my objective now is to have fun and trade more (plus grow cacti which may just help my slow growing point problem anyway)

Last edited by Hzy on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the main point!)
Hzy
Hzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum