The Pumpkin Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option

2 posters

Go down

Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option Empty Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option

Post  pathro Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 am

Hi friends

in a little dilemma

Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option

my wife wants to go for the second garden.... but i want to do the research....
want do you think

Smile
thanks
spice

pathro

Back to top Go down

Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option Empty Re: Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option

Post  numptyz Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 pm

I think a lot depends on what level of plants you are growing...

Although a second garden gives you extra growing space it will also cost you time and money to clear it...Extra fertiliser would enable you to grow your crops more quickly and right from the outset ..I think with the time reduction you would soon earn enough to get the second garden as well Very Happy
numptyz
numptyz

Back to top Go down

Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option Empty Re: Second Garden or water research (worth 45,000)? which is the best option

Post  spice Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 pm

thanks Numptyz
Very Happy

spice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum