The Pumpkin Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly entrance exam

Go down

Heavenly entrance exam Empty Heavenly entrance exam

Post  numptyz Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Heavenly Entrance Exam

A blonde was sent on her way to heaven...Upon arrival, a concerned St Peter met her at the Pearly Gates.
" I'm sorry to say Heaven is suffering from an overload of good souls and we have been forced to set up an entrance exam for new arrivals."
"That's cool, what does the entrance exam consist of ?"
" Just three questions" said St Peter.
"The first question is ,which two days of the week start with the letter T?"
"The second question is, how many seconds are there in a year?"
"The third question is,What was the name of the swagman in Waltzing Matilda?"

"Now go away and think about those questions...When I call upon you I shall expect you to have the answers ready for me"
The blonde went away and gave the questions considerable thought ( I expect you to do the same !)

The following morning St Peter called the blonde and asked if she had considered the questions carefully to which she replied "Yes, I have"

"Well then" said St Peter "Which two days of the week start with the letter T?"
Quick as a flash the blonde replied "Today and Tomorrow"

St Peter pondered and decided the answer was acceptable....

"And what about the next question - how many seconds in a year?"
Without any hesitation the Blonde replied "Twelve!"
Puzzled, St Peter asked " how did you arrive at that figure?"
"Easy...There's the second of January,second of February right through to the second of December...That's a total of twelve seconds"
St Peter looked at her and said " I need some time to consider before giving you a decision"...And he walked away shaking his head...
When he returned he said "I will allow your answer to stand but you need to get the third and final question absolutely correct to be allowed into Heaven.... Now...can you tell me the name of the swagman in Waltzing Matilda?"
The blonde said " Oh, that's easy !!! It's Andy !"
"Andy?????"
"Yes Andy!" said the blonde...
St Peter was totally confused by this answer...he paced this way and that and eventually turned back to her and said " I just cannot understand how you arrived at that answer !!!"
" Oh that was easy," she said, "Andy sat,Andy watched,Andy waited till his billy boiled ..."

And the blonde entered Heaven !!!!
BUT
What is worse....now you're singing it to yourself!!!
Hahahaa

PS. No disrespect intended to anybody , especially my lovely blonde and intelligent friends!!!
numptyz
numptyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum